TRENDING: Rick Ross| Miley Cyrus| Beyonce| Jay-Z| Drake



Untitled-1

T.I. Says if Trayvon Was His Kid, He Would've Killed Zimmerman

Many people following the Trayvon Martin case have tried to put themselves in the shoes of Trayvon Martin's family, which is of course almost impossible. But Atlanta rapper T.I. says he knows exactly what he would've done if he was Trayvon's father--he would've killed George Zimmerman.
"Man, it was some bullsh*t...My hat goes off to the Martin family, because if it was me and my child, it wouldn't have been no trial," Tip told Power 98 FM during a recent interview. "I'd have been on trial. It would've been the trial of the father who killed the man who killed his child. That would have been my story. My hat goes off because they are much more clear and level-headed thinkers than I. I definitely think something needs to be done, but it's just another harsh reminder of the world we live in."
T.I. is currently working on his upcoming project, "Trouble Man II: He Who Wears the Crown." He's still yet to decide on a company to join for distribution.
Source: hiphopdx.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 Opinions:

Best Blogspot Templates 2013